Jello Shots can be fun AND elegant. Create tasty adult treats to help get any party started with a touch of class. They are shaped like martini or margaritas and have the great jello shot tastes you love.
Creating these 'stiff' cocktails in our plastic molds provides a number of benefits
1) They look fun! It's not your typical frat house shooter - these look elegant and inviting
2) They set faster. Because the cold air is able to circulate around the entire mold, the jello sets quicker than shot cups with bottoms that rest on trays and aren't exposed to the cold air.
3) They can be less messy to eat. Once the jello sets, guests can pick up the delicacy in the parchment papers and slurp 'em down. No need to stick fingers into a shot cup, or frantically wiggle their tongue into the corners of the plastic.
Of course you can always set the jello directly in the cup without the paper. Provide a small cocktail spoon to dish out.
4) Tray is stable. Cups snap into the tray so you can easily transport the stiff cocktails from the refrigerator to the table - or across town.
5) Great flavor possibilities. We provide over 20 classic jello shot flavors - plus use your own favorite recipes. Making a jello shot is super easy - but we also provide some gourmet stiff cocktail ideas that will exercise more creativity.
6) You'll use these for lots of occasions! Serve them early in the party along with appetizers to get things going! Serve them as an adult dessert. Great for any adult gathering including girls night, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, holiday parties and more.
1 acrylic tray (20" x 15"). Each tray holds 12 cocktail cups that snap into tray for an elegant and safe presentation
12 acrylic cups. You choose either martini or margarita style. Each cup holds about 2 oz of jello with the paper and about 1.5 oz of jello if you don't use the papers.
48 parchment serving papers. Jello sets directly in the paper. Guests pick up the paper cups and slurp their jello shot down!
1 recipe pamphlet with over 20 classic recipes such as pina colada, margarita, sex on the beach and more. It includes 4 Gourmet Stiff Cocktail Recipes such as Buttery Apple, Chocolate Covered Cherry and B-52.
How do they work:
1) Create your jello shot liquid based on our recipes or your own
2) Snap each cup into the tray and line with parchment paper cup
3) Let the liquid jello cool for a few minutes then pour into the parchment paper
4) refrigerate for at least 1 hour (likely need about 2)
5) Bring out to the party. Guest pick up the paper (not the cup), raise it to their lips and slurp it in. No need for spoons or getting your fingers messy.
All prices are in USD